This publication scheme commits an authority to make information available to the
public as part of its normal business activities. The information covered is included
in the classes of information mentioned below, where this information is held by
Odiham Parish Council undertakes:
• To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information,
including environmental information, which is held by the authority and falls within
the classifications below.
• To specify the information which is held by the authority and falls within the
• To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information
in line with the statements contained within this scheme.
• To produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely
available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public.
• To review and update on a regular basis the information the authority makes available
under this scheme.
• To produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made
• To make this publication scheme available to the public.
Classes of Information
Who we are and what we do.
Organisational information, locations and contacts, constitutional and legal governance.
What we spend and how we spend it.
Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering,
procurement and contracts.
What our priorities are and how we are doing.
Strategy and performance information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews.
How we make decisions.
Policy proposals and decisions. Decision making processes, internal criteria and
Our policies and procedures.
Current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities.
Lists and Registers.
Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating
to the functions of the authority.
The Services we Offer.
Advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases. A description
of the services offered.
The classes of information will not generally include:
• Information the disclosure of which is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom
of Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure.
• Information in draft form.
• Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files that
have been placed in archive storage, or is difficult to access for similar reasons.
The method by which information published under this scheme will be made available
The authority will indicate clearly to the public what information is covered by
this scheme and how it can be obtained. (See below).
Charges may be made for Information published under this scheme
Information held by a public authority that is not published under this scheme can
be requested in writing, when its provision will be considered in accordance with
the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act.