The Council has published ‘Proposed Main Modifications’ to the ‘Local Plan Strategy and Sites 2016-2032 (Proposed Submission Version) February 2018’ for consultation between Friday 5 July 2019 and Monday 19 August 2019 (5pm deadline). Further details including all of the consultation material are available at www.hart.gov.uk/local-plan-proposed-modifications.
The Council submitted the ‘Hart District Local Plan Strategy and Sites 2016-2032 Proposed Submission Version, February 2018’ for examination in June 2018. The Local Plan Inspector (Mr Jonathan Manning) held hearings during November and December 2018. He wrote to the Council in February 2019 with his initial findings and recommendations, which the Council agreed to on 14 March 2019 – see Cabinet papers at https://www.hart.gov.uk/March-Meetings. Subsequently the Inspector has agreed a full schedule of changes known as “Proposed Main Modifications” that need to be made for the Plan to be ‘sound’.
It is these Proposed Main Modifications to the Local Plan Strategy and Sites which are now being consulted upon, along with two other documents that accompany them: a Sustainability Appraisal Report Addendum, July 2019 and a letter from the Council’s consultants AECOM dated 25 April 2019 regarding Habitat Regulations Assessment. It is only these three documents which are being consulted upon. General comments about the content of the Local Plan not related to a Proposed Main Modification will not be accepted. All duly made comments (representations) will be sent to the Inspector for his consideration in the preparation of his final report on the examination of the Plan, expected in the Autumn 2019.
Responses must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to: Planning Policy Team, Hart District Council, Civic Offices, Harlington Way, Fleet, GU51 4AE. Response forms are available at https://www.hart.gov.uk/local-plan-proposed-modifications . Please make clear which document or Proposed Main Modification you are commenting on.
The Council has also published a list of Proposed Minor Modifications for information only. These are available with the consultation documents but are not part of this consultation.
The consultation material is available on-line at www.hart.gov.uk/local-plan-proposed-modifications . Hard copies of consultation material can be found at the following locations:
- Hart District Council, Civic Offices, Harlington Way, Fleet GU51 4AE
- Fleet Library 236 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51 4BX
- Odiham Bridewell Library The Bury, Odiham, Hampshire RG29 1NB
- Yateley Library School Lane, Yateley, Hampshire GU46 6NL
- Blackwater and Hawley Town Council, Blackwater Centre, 12-14 London Road, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey GU17 9AA Tel: 01276 33050 Email: email@example.com
- Church Crookham Parish Council, Church Crookham Community Centre, Boyce Road, Church Crookham, Hampshire GU52 8AQ Tel: 01252 626793
- Fleet Town Council, The Harlington Centre, 236 Fleet Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51 4BY Tel: 01252 625246 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hartley Wintney Parish Council, Parish Office, Appleton Hall, West Green Road, Hartley Wintney, Hook, Hampshire RG27 8RE Tel: 01252 845152 Email: email@example.com
- Elvetham Heath Parish Council, The Parish Office, Elvetham Heath, Community Centre, The Key, Elvetham Heath, Fleet, Hampshire GU51 1HA Tel: 01252 623700 Email: Clerk@elvethamheath.org.uk
- Hook Parish Council Hook Community Centre, Ravenscroft, Hook, Hampshire RG27 9NN Telephone 01256 768573 or 768687 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Odiham Parish Council Odiham Parish Council Office, The Bridewell, The Bury, Odiham, Hampshire RG29 1NB Tel: 01256 702716 Email: email@example.com
- Yateley Town Council Council Offices, Reading Road, Yateley, Hampshire GU46 7RP Tel: 01252 872198 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org