As we approach the start of the second Covid lockdown, we would like to let you know the actions Odiham Parish Council has taken in line with Government guidance:
- Playgrounds will remain open and will continue to be inspected weekly.
- The Recreation Ground multi-use-games-area will close for the duration of the lockdown.
- Allotments will remain open.
- King St toilets will remain open and be cleaned by a contractor Mondays to Fridays.
- The Cemetery will remain open.
Events & Meetings
- Sadly the Odiham Remembrance wreath laying ceremony is cancelled. Residents are encouraged to follow the Royal British Legion’s “Doorstep Remembrance” or follow a live streamed event such as:
- The Cenotaph: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000pb0n or
- Hart District Council:
- The following scheduled meetings will go ahead via Zoom:
o Full Council – 17th November, 7.30pm
o Planning & Development – 18th November, 7.30pm
o Finance Committee EGM – 1st December, 7.30pm
- All staff will continue to work throughout the lockdown and can be contacted by email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The Parish Office can be contacted on 01256 702716 with at least one member of staff available Mondays to Fridays.
- Alternatively you can contact your ward Councillor directly by email. Individual Councillor addresses can be found at http://www.odiham.org.uk/your-council/councillors/
During the first lockdown, Councillors ran a prescription and hearing aid delivery service. Councillors are monitoring demand and are equipped to re-start this service if necessary.
If you need support, please contact Hampshire County Council in the first instance on 0333 370400. Further details are available at https://www.hants.gov.uk/…/coronavirus/volunteer-welfare
We would like to wish all our residents well during this difficult time and look forward to better times when we can meet you all in the community!